Sunday, March 6, 2011

So peaceful

So, somewhat surprisingly my life is pretty much at peace right now.

It's strange. I guess I thought I'd take the break-up a lot harder than this but I realized right away that it was for the best and I'm feeling absolutely amazing about myself. I have a ton of new-found confidence with myself and I feel great about where I'm at in life.

To add to it, these last few weeks have been amazing. I've got to meet people who I never in a million years dreampt I would meet, I made a fantastic new friend, and I'm about to graduate with a degree in something I love. And to add to it, I get to see Tim in less than a week AND it's snowing outside. And it's one of those really peaceful snows that you could just stare at all day and never grow tired of.

So all in all, these last few weeks, though they've had their rough spots, have been some of the most amazing weeks of my life. And from the looks of it, I've got plenty more to look forward to.

Time to forge on ahead and continue to live it up!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment