Friday, March 25, 2011

2 weeks of heaven!

SO.

Two weeks ago today I was arriving in Manchester and hanging out with one of the coolest people ever. :)

And when he picked me up at the airport, it was the cutest thing! Instead of a hello, I got a kiss. I was like "ADORABLE!." Haha. That whole weekend has to be one of the best weekends of my life spent with one of the most amazing people I've ever met.

That being said, we're "official" now, regardless of what facebook says. Haha. We're just not putting it on facebook until we live closer together. Which hopefully will be soon!

Speaking of moving. I'm sending my job application in for the job in Hartford, CT! I really REALLY REALLY hope I get it. Like, REALLY hope. Haha. I've triple checked my application materials for spelling errors, etc., so hopefully it's all good! And hopefully my lack of "experience" isn't a problem. :S That's the biggest thing I'm worried about. But whatever. I have to get experience somehow!

But with that, time to go mail my application and get on with my day.

Happy two-week-iversary to me and Tim! :D

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment