Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blogging at Work. What a slacker I am.

BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE.

Just thought I would get that out of the way. Haha. So Saturday night was absolutely amazing! The hockey team won 10-0 against UNI, which was awesome! Great way to end the season. And after the game coach had a party for his 1000th career win so my friend and I went to that. And who do you think we saw there? Well, the entire hockey team, of course! But most notably, BRODY TOIGO! Haha. So with the help of Brian and Alyssa, I worked up the courage to go and talk to him. And we ended up talking for like 45 minutes! :D It was AMAZINGGGG. And to add to it, I'm facebook friends with him now! As well as like 4 other hockey players! Haha. So all in all, EPIC weekend! :D

Although, I'm pretty sure that in 9 days, anything that's happened lately is going to be completely topped. Haha. That's right! In 9 days I get to see Tim again! :D We're both attending the Northeast Storm Conference in Taunton, MA, and it's going to be uh-MAZING. We're rooming together, so it literally is going to be an entire weekend dedicated to hanging out with Tim! It'll be just like rooming with Ovechkin! Only not really. Haha. But still...

Katie's visiting on Friday! Which is going to be super funnnn!!! She gets to come to class with me Friday afternoon and everything! Haha. And then we're going to do lots and lots and lots of fun-tastical things until she has to leave on Saturday. Haha.

And to end this already wonderful post: I just got re-tweeted by Bill Corbett from MST3K. :D What an amazing day today will be!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment